WE ARE SO EXCITED TO FINALLY GET THE GREEN LIGHT TO REOPEN OUR DOORS!
We hope everyone is well and looking forward to seeing you back in the salon soon! We have taken every precaution to ensure the safety of our clients and staff. Listed below you will find the precautions we have made and what to expect before and during appointments to comply with guidelines.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED
- Shields upon check-in and check out
- No touch hand sanitizer
- Disinfection after every client
- 50 % capacity
- Practice social distancing
- Staff temperature checks
CHANGES TO EXPECT BEFORE AND DURING VISIT
- *Masks are required*
- You may be asked to have your temperature checked
- Call upon arrival and we will greet you to enter
- No refreshments , water available upon request
- No magazines
- We ask no guests during appointments
- Please advise your booking receptionist if you have used box color or had any hair treatments during quarantine that may require additional time or product
- You will be asked to fill out a brief health questionnaire
We miss you all and look forward to servicing you soon!
Due to the high volume of requests, we want to ensure that no time is wasted that could be spent with a client who has waited patiently for their appointment so our cancellation policy will be stricter while we are under COVID-19 restrictions. Appointments cancelled without at least 24 hours’ notice will be charged full price for the time reserved for them. If you must cancel an appointment on the day of your appointment due to illness, we will waive the fee BUT you will not be allowed to reschedule for at least 14 days from that date due to COVID-19 guidelines. If you do not cancel and do not show for your appointment, you will be charged full price. Receptionists will request a credit card on file to reserve appointments.
Under the initial reopening guidelines, the State Board of Cosmetology has banned lip and chin waxes or any service that requires the removal of the client’s mask.
There will be a 2% surcharge for all services.